Pretty Followers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Watson's 3 day Sale : Haul

Hey guys! This is another haul post.

Last time, Watson's had their 3 day-sale. They have Buy-1-Take-1's, 10% off, 20% and 50%.

So for a cheapipay person like me, everytime na makakita ako ng buy1take1 it makes my ears tickle. haha.

Here's what I've got!

All this goodies for more or less P700

Rexona Powder Dry, tig-isa kami ni utol, kahit pambabae sya gusto daw nya kasi mabango and it doesn't make him sweaty. And I think okay talaga pag spray sya, less sweat nga, lalo na for me kasi super pawisin ako. Mabango talaga!I used to hate rexona deo's but this one is a love love!
Rexona Powder Dry B1T1 P149
Peppermint Mouthwash P12 (On Sale)& Pepsodent Double Action P35




My favorite Nivea Goodies 
Nivea Whitening Deo P42 (Small)
Nivea Expression Hydration P36
Nivea Whitening Cell Repair P129

I thought Buy1 take 1 din yung Lory's Hair Cream, yun pala Buy 2 for 295 pala (185 kasi each) so hindi na ko nakabili kasi limited si moolah, I only have P550 pesos to spend for this. So maybe at the end of the month I am going to buy that Lory's Hair cream since I am planning to have my hair straigthened this coming 15th of June (ang hirap kasi super buhaghag ba sa para na kong nagsusuper sayans). haha!

Dermaction Solution for Acne Prone Skin P32 ( on Sale)
Purbasari Body Scrub P79 (B1T1)
Really wanted to purchase body scrub since my skin has few patches and uneven tone, good thing this Pursabari scrub is buy 1 take 1, I am using this 2 a week and I really like the smell. I opted this for Asian Secret's Lulur, why? Just wanted other imported brands if they really works.
Sassy Nail Polish P17 & EB Ever Pencil P34
And there you have it!
A must have goodies that you can find at any Watson's outlet.

Thanks for reading

Have a nice day!
JENNY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog