I really wanted to make a very informative post about the Ever Bilena Advance Shine Free Make-up Foundation, but still, I am not in the mood and I can't concentrate to come up with that. I am very sorry for that. That's why i decided to make a quick review about it, before i run out of the product very soon. I've been using this for a month now, and I am satisfied with the result. By the way, there are 4 types of foundation from EB, the Pro-Flawless Foundation (which is said to be recommended for dry skin), the Shine Free Foundation (claiming to give you a matte result), Studio Finish Stick Foundation (have a creamy texture) and the Two way Cake Powder Foundation (can be use dry/wet).
Here's the picture of the product:
It comes with a gold cap tube, contains 30 ML for P130.00
It has UVA/UVB Sunscreen.
Left part of the hand no product
Right part has product blended
Left Picture no Foundation
Right Picture has Foundation
( Sorry for the ugly picture! hehe having dilemma with those pimple scars) huhuhuhu T_T
- Affordable price, 30ML for P130.00
- It gives a matte face for almost 3 hours
- No weird smell (smells like soft and yummy biscuit) hehe really don't know how to describe it
- Easy to blend (with fingers or with stippling brush)
- Has medium coverage
- No break out
- When it comes to coverage, the Two WAy Cake Powder Foundation is far way better that this. I've been using the TWCP for a year and i found it effective in covering pimple scar whether you use it dry or wet for full coverage. Really amazing!
That's all. But the product is 8/10! Recommended for oily skin :)