Pretty Followers

Monday, July 23, 2012

OOTD 8: Bronze, Brown and Nude.

Hi guys!
Here is another OOTD of mine.
I wore this last week in our Christian Assembly at Quezon City.


Top: Vera Wang Burnt Longsleeve P100.00  
Skirt: Hass P100.00
Shoes: Maud P500.00


I decided to wear a skirt which will makes me comfortable to move, specially with Maud pump heels, since it has 5 inches heels, It was really hard for me to walk with this shoes. :(
And also I combined the Vera Wang longsleeves to this skirt because it will balance the look since the top has bronzy shade. I don't need to accessorize myself too much, since my top already has jewel neckline. I got this brand new for only 100 pesos at Thriftshopgirl when she had her clearance sale.

Here's some pictures with my brother:

Somehow, I realized that bronze makes me a bit darker. Isn't it?

Can you notice that bulky tummy? I really need to exercise!

I can't even stand with my shoes for an hour.It is really hard to walk with this pair of shoes, maybe because it is a bit larger than my foot size :( I am planning to sell this tuloy.

And here is the closer look to my FOTD:

My silly nephew.


Does my outfit looks cheap at the first glimpse?
Hehe. That's it.

Thanks for reading!
Goodnight!
JENNY

3 comments:

  1. I'm most curious about your eyebrows though. perfect na perfect ang pagka.draw~!

    But I like that top. Ung color probably brings out your yellow undertone siguro pero di naman ata nakaka.itim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really you love my eyebrows? Aw thank you sis! EB eyepencil lang yan saka yung Marionnaud brush ko. Thanks for liking my outfit. Siguro paningin ko lang na umitim ako.

    I really wanted to make a tutorial on how I groom my eyebrows kaya lang I dunno how to start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same eyepencil and brow ata pero di tlga ako marunong! hahaha! I have thick eyebrows to start with din kasi.

    Hmm.. oo nga .mejo tricky gumawa ng tutorial. Ung measure2x thingy. Better kung via youtube ung tutorial mo.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog