Pretty Followers

Thursday, April 25, 2013

My first ever partnership!


Umaasenso! Haha That's what I said to myself when I read my email which came from a company who wants to make a partnership with me. Though the company wasn't related to makeup stuff, I am still proud because they find my blog an interesting one. And of course, this is my very first time to have a partnership.

So here's what they sent me.



This gorgeous blue and white box contains two elegant stuff, a Porcelain Pen and a Bookmark.

I was really surprised because of the packaging, they really know how to make their partners happy!

This is the porcelain pen which is a very pretty in white and blue print. I use this in signing documents at work.

And this one is the metal bookmark which my brother mistakenly thought that it was a hairstick. LOL

If you are thinking if what company I am talking about, it is the LookChem:

.

LookChem is a company from China which offers and sells a wide range of chemicals. To know more you can visit their official website at www.lookchem.com.

If you want to make partnership with them you can inquire and send an email to: eileen.yu@vip.lookchem.com and you too will surely receive a special gift from them.

5 comments:

  1. Wow sis! Congrats! Way to go!!

    Would you mind to visit my blog too and perhaps we can follow each other too. Thanks. Have a nice day!

    kissandglitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nirefer ko email add mo dear =) akin yung brocade mouse pad =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sabi kasi nung PR na nakausap ko kung may marerefer ako na mga ka-blogger ko =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. remember mo yung sa firmoo diba? yung conversation natin =) i'll refer you from now on =) (sharing what i can have too)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi dear =) if i were able to buy something from drugstore makeup (US) i would choose:
    * nyx
    * wet n wild
    * revlon

    (pero kung sa korean goodies mas maganda maraming bibili masyado kasing mahal ang bentahan dito like Laneige, Etude House and Skinfood)

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog