Pretty Followers

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Shine Bright Like Diamonds

 Just sharing with you my current nail polish.
I named this Shine Bright like diamonds because of the chunky glitters on it. 
Isn't it pretty? Curious if what nail polishes I used?
You will definitely like it because it is so affordable.






 The glitters are actually color gold. Flash washed out its real color.





These are the nail polishes that I used. 
OMG in Strobe P19.00
Rain in Black out P16.00

So yeah, try this out and you will surely love it.

1 comment:

  1. Shine bright like a diamond din ang peg ng nails ko ngayon. Haha! :-) I also have that OMG nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog