Pretty Followers

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Lorea'l Colour Riche Balm

Indulge your lips with Colour Riche® Balm. This tinted lip balm provides a hint of luscious, kissable color, smoothing lips instantly and for a full 8 hours of continuous hydration. Lips are softer and more supple all day long—and keeps conditioning even after it’s been removed.
 I've only tried using few items from Lorea'l brand. I can count on my fingers the lorea'l products that I currently have. I actually love Lorea'l, the reason why I only tried few, is that "they quite expensive for me" lol (kuripot eh). So I am very glad to have this lip product from the said brand. Lorea'l always have the gorgeous packaging of their lip products. Like for example this lip balm that I got from Pretty Thrifty Shop.




Oh, the first time I saw this; it was like, love at first sight! Who wouldn't fall in-love with pink and gold? This kind of color combination and packaging is something that you always want to see in your grooming kit.


Available in 8 wearable shades.




The only downside is that, the lipstick cap is not sturdy enough, as you can see in this picture, it broke. Nonetheless, I still love this!



Scent: Let's talk about the scent. Whenever I have new lip product I am always fascinated with its scent. I love scented lipsticks or lip balms. As for this one, it was like heaven scent! I mean, it has a usual scent of lipbalm but it has something that makes you giggle. I wish I can find a perfume version of this.


Formula: Well, lip balms must be hydrating and moisturizing without the heavy or thick feeling on the lips. This lip balm is super hydrating and moisturizing. There is no matte lipstick that this lip balm can't moisturize, even the excel lip creams! Hands down to its moisturizing formula, it keeps my lips supple, smooth and luscious!

Swatch:

Really love that this lip balm is tinted!




And that's it.
I am not really sure if how much is this product here in the Philippines. It cost around $7.

Have you tried this lip balm from Lorea'l?

Been MIA for a long time.
Hope I can still give you helpful entry next time.

Lovelots,
Jen

2 comments:

  1. You should post more. I'm always checking your blog. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dear Shave your moustache before take the photo Of your Lips . It really looks terrible

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog