Pretty Followers

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Ever Bilena Fierce Red Lipstick

My original plan is to buy a MAC lipstick, particularly torn between Ruby woo and Russian Red, but my conscience told me not to buy it, "kuripot ka! Wag kang bibili ng mac lipstick". hahaha that's why I ended up on buying this instead.

I love red lipstick, but I notice that I don't have that much reds in my lipstick collection, so why not try the red lipstick from Evebr Bilena. My first purchased in this matte collection was the Ever Bilena in Scarlet which has orange undertone.

I am actually planning to get the love that red, but the SA told me that it was oos so opted to this one.

It's Fierce Red. Of course it's matte which I love.

It is a true red with a little bit of blue undertone which is nice because it brightens up your face and doesn't make your teeth appear yellowish.

The picture above looks like a bit of magenta-ish, I don't know why but it is actually a true red in person. Below picture is taken with flash, and I've been wearing the lipstick for more or less 2 hours.

I really love the lipstick. It looks sophisticated. It may be drying to lips (most matte lipsticks do) so make sure to exfoliate it first and apply lip balm prior to applying this. 

Overall, I really love this shade. But I still wanted to try ruby woo and russian red, someday I will buy myself one. :) hehe Sana!

2 comments:

  1. Nice color, meron pa silang isang lipstick na red that I like from the EB advance collection. Twilight Red yung shade. Matte din :D Php 195 at watsons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog