Pretty Followers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Skin break - out :(

Yeah I am having skin breakout this week. I really don't know what's the main reason, but i do believe that sleeping too late from the past few days had something to do with it. I have pimples on nose, one on the right side of my chin, another one on the cheek, and one at the right side of my cheek bone. And i notice that my face look so dull, like it was unradiant, and a lot of scars from previous acne breakout.

Maybe you're asking what product am i using right now on my face. Hmmm, lately, I've been using this Ponds Anti - Bacterial Facial Scrub from the Thrifty Cart that i posted last month and The Pond's Pinkish-Whitening Cream at night (or sometimes in the morning as a make up base). I never forget to wash my face when i arrive home from work, even if i'm too lazy to wash it and i just wanted to lay down on the bed, i still kick my own ass to wash my face before i go to sleep.

So may verdict, i think Pond's products have something to do with this breakout that I am experiencing right now. Sabi ko na eh! hindi talaga ako hiyang sa Pond's :(. Maybe i should go back with my toner (mix of Maxi peel no. 1 & eskinol toner). Since i find it effective for me, thou i need to be more patience when i am using the Maxi Peel alone, cause it will peel off the dead skin cells, and you have to endure the itchiness and some redness and flakiness on your face for almost 2 weeks. But after that, i'll be having radiant and whitier skin thou. But, but, but... tinatamad na naman ako mag-peeling ng mukha! Cause i find it really hard to put foundation on my face since it will really cause you flaking! Err. What shall i do guys? Should i stop using the Pond's and switch back to my toner? Or can you recommend me a [toner/facial scrub/facial wash] that is swak sa budget?.. I really want to have radiant and acne-free skin!!! naiiyak na talaga ako!
P.S - i'm done with my period for almost 2 weeks now, so i'm a bit curious why this breakout is happening only now?!! Why o why Delilah??..

Here's a picture of mine :( no edit. see those ugly pimples??
Lovelots,
Jenny

7 comments:

  1. Hi ate Jenny! :))) having skin breakout is my number 1 problem nga eh kung pwede nga hindi na ako lalabas ng bahay pag may pimple hahaha.. We're the same i was using Pond's products before but never works for me and it is the cause of my skin breakout :| I hate ponds everrrsince. :| I've tried lots of facial cleanser, toner and cream. Thankkkk God!!!! I had found the remedy :D I am using: FACIAL WASH: celeteque facial wash (its the hydrating thing and moisturizing factors )80php. TONER: -pomegtanate antioxidant toner 175.00php (what i want about this is that if ever you apply it on your face there's no pain like what your feel when you use Maxi peel and its like you just put oil on your face) CREAM: Olay Natural White day cream 20php per sachet (not sure) (what i want about this is that it moisturize my skin and it whitens it.. i know there is the night cream for this but you know i'm still studying and this stuff na pang paganda ganun e sa ipon ko lahat kinuhuha :( so kaya yunn yan lang afford ko yung pang day na olay pero okay talaga siya ha.. and if ever yung pang night e di mas okay :)) well that's it ate. i just want to share it coz i know how you feeeeel. :)) haha. keep in touch :* --TIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tin!!!,
    Thanks for commenting ha! Naku, parehas pala tayo ng nararamdaman! hehe Thanks also for those info, pero you know what, it's hard talaga to look for those product na magiging hiyang ka.I tried the Celeteque too (yung may kulay blue na bottle right?) and i found it too mild for me, like parang wala lang. hehe then yung Olay naman na whitening cream, i already tried it also, pero it made my face superrr ooooiiilllyyy! hehe, Oops pero the pomegrenate toner, i haven't tried it pa. Sige itry ko yan!
    Pero all in all, i appreciate your post iha! Salamat sa recommendations! Don't worry I'll keep in touch in you! Salamat ha? Stay beautiful! - Lovelots, ATe jen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahay. welcome ate ;) ay oo nga masydaong mild yung celeteque.. :) kaloka dami kong sinabi pala ngayon ko lang napansin. hahaha.. share ko lan ;) hmmm ako din hrap hrap .. actually yung mga yan e di pa tlga masyadong hiyang saakin mejo kulang pa ganun. haha. sige te. if ever nkahanap ka na ng hiyang sayo update me ah? para matry ko din.. ;) hihih. Thanks :* -TIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm not sure if i'm too late.. hope not.
    Hindi rin ako hiyang sa ponds especially sa mga products na may scrubs/granules-- irritated ung skin ko super.. i hate astringents din kse hiyangan nga yun, and i dont like the idea na may redness and peeling. i think better is to get a toner with clindamycin content and antibiotic solution, no peeling off pero protected skin mo from breaking out. Have you tried Dermclinic Toner and Dermisol antibiotic? or demaline clean & tone and Macrolide solution? affordable for 250 per bottle~ that goes a long way. also try dermaline papaya orange (whitening w/antibacterial) or demclinic clear soap. maganda healing powers nyan. i've tried them myself. d ganun kamahalan pero effective. hope that helps.. update us.
    take care! stay pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms. Diane :thanks Ms. Diane, it's my pleasure to received a comment from you. From now on, i'll be a follower of your blog na po. Thanks for the tip! As i browse your blog, You're so gorgeous po pala! Stay beautiful Ms. Diane. thanks! Anyway where can i purchase those toners?

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww most welcome sis! thanks to you too..
    you can get the clindamycin Toner and Dermisol Topical Anti-biotic Solution at any Dermclinic Branch meron sa the Link infront of Landmark
    Dermaline facial clinics naman you can get the Papaya Orange, Clean & Tone Toner and the MACROLIDE anti-biotic.
    Parehas sila mahusay eh, parehas na hiyang sa oily acne prone skin ko.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww most welcome sis! thanks to you too..
    you can get the clindamycin Toner and Dermisol Topical Anti-biotic Solution at any Dermclinic Branch meron sa the Link infront of Landmark
    Dermaline facial clinics naman you can get the Papaya Orange, Clean & Tone Toner and the MACROLIDE anti-biotic.
    Parehas sila mahusay eh, parehas na hiyang sa oily acne prone skin ko.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog