Pretty Followers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

GREEN NATURE

Just wanted to share to you sweeties my NOTW. I used caress for the mustard color, and Bobbie black for the black dots. Super simple, just do the random dots :)




Sorry ladies, I wasn't able to make a short tutorial for this, cause I was watching "I am Four" the night that I am doing this . It's too simple so you can copy it. Just wanted to give you an idea. I do have a lot of nail designs on my facebook account. You can check it out there, ( I am not professional in designing my nails, so pardon me if some of the nail-art look so messy. I am not using any professional art brush for those designs. ).
Have a great Tuesday sweeties!

Much Love, 
Jenny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog