Pretty Followers

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Haul + SM Department Store SALE


Hello gals! Can't believe that I did purchase some goodies again this weekend. Napaparami yata ang gastos ko? hehe Anyways, I am really out of Mascara and I am looking for a quad eyeshadow that I am going to use for our Special Assembly last March 10 at QC. So, i made up my mind (in the tune of Chasin' pavements of Adele ^^) on buying the Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara, and since SM Taytay has only few stalls of make-ups, I did go for ELF brightening eyeshadow, and give it a chance if I will be satisfied on it. And since I've been torn between a shoulder bag or a flat shoes, I decided to buy the one which will caught my attention or something that is on SALE. And this is what I've saw. SM Dept. store is on it's Summer SALE from March 1- 31, 2012 (on selected items only). I fell inlove with a lots of bags there, from parisian, secosana and others. But I only have P750.00 to splurge. haha! So I look around and this is what I've got!


the two S.A was kinda making 'asaran' to each other, I heard that one of the S.A wants to buy this bag, sorry girl naunahan kita :P
i love the design of this bag
Isn't a steal?? I love this because it is quiet large and I love its color. I was about to get the satchel one but the strap looks so weak and parang masisira kaagad sya. 


I told you, pag nakakita agad ako ng Orange or Red tag, hinihila nila ako papunta sa kanila. "Kuripot Queen" eh. LOL
Elf Quad eyeshadow in Buttenut
Maybelline Hypercurl Volum Express Mascara
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Scarlet




REVIEW WILL BE POSTED VERY SOON!

How bout you gals? What did you purchased this last weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog