Pretty Followers

Saturday, March 17, 2012

OOTD 4 + FOTD - Summer Breeze


Finally! I am sustaining to post Outfit of the Day as requested by Ms.Iya of prettylittlepetite. The dress that I am wearing here was from my last Online-Haul from Ms.Liz of Projectvanity. I wore this during our convention.
BAD SHOT, BLAME IT ON MY BROTHER

HAVE YOU SEEN MY MISSING EYES??? LOL
I called this summer breeze because even if it is summer here in the Philippines, this dress is so comfortable!  And yes this is the maryjane booties that I've got together with the dress!

MUCH CLEARER PHOTO WITH THE MEN OF MY LIFE


I TOLD HIM TO ALWAYS SMILE WHENEVER WE TAKE PICTURES, MARAMI KASING NATATAKOT
NA GUYS SA 'TIGER LOOK' NYA LAGI.



And the FOTD:

Products Used:
Lips - Ever bilena in Scarlet
Eyes - ELF e/ quad & Maybelline Mascara




How bout you gals, how do you style yourself this summer?




XOXO,
JENNY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog