Pretty Followers

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Print the News

Photo Credits to WIKIHOW

I've been planning this Nail Art Design for so long now. But I've been always forgetting to do this. When I saw a blogger who did this design, I decided to make it too. 
I actually selected words one news paper, Like the word 'BOOM',  'JENNY', 'I LAB IT', & of course the word 'GUARD', but I was FAILED!




Sorry gals, I didn't perfect the transferring of the print of the news paper to my nails. I dunno maybe my application is wrong or maybe it has something to do with the nail polish that I used or the last thing is, the alcohol which is an Isopropyl. 


Well anyway, to came up with this design, all you need is the following :

  • Matte or Pastel Nail Polish
  • News Paper
  • Isopropyl or Ethyl Alcohol
  • Top Coat

6 Simple Instructions:
  1. Paint your nails in a light grey, nude, or light pink nail polish color. Let it dry thoroughly before doing the next step.
  2. Pour a bit of rubbing alcohol into the cap or into a small jar.
  3. Take a small piece of newspaper. Press it firmly on your nail for a few seconds.
  4. Peel it off carefully. You'll find that the inkfrom the newspaper will be left behind
  5. Get a cotton bud and some nail polish remover to clean up your nails.
  6. Apply a topcoat to your nails. This is needed because without it, the newspaper will rub off. It also gives your nail some extra shine. And your Done! VOILA!

Gonna try this Design again soon! I'll promise I'll make it more cleaner and clearer :)

How bout you sweeties, have you tried this nail art design? Lemme know:)

XOXO,
JENNY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog