|with laki nguso :D|
Here's my NOTW :)
I entitled it 'Sweet Nails' because I know you will surely agree that the combination of nail polishes looks like candies. I even imagining those designs on cakes. hehe
More pictures below:
|I was planning to cut my nails, and make it a little shorter, but I decided not to,because I don't have nail pile, it's hard to make the tips smooth w/o it.|
|Here's the closer look.|
|My right hand.|
And these are the nail polishes that I used they are so cheap so nothing to worry di to nakakabutas ng bulsa :D, to come up with this cute nail art design, here's how:
|From Left - Right: Sassy in Aquamarine, OMG in Mojito, Caronia in Sweet Surprise, Sassy in Sparkling Gold,& Sassy Colorless.|
|P18.50 pesos only :)|
1. Apply one coat of Aquamarine on your nails. One coat is enough, we want to have a very light nails since it is frosted.
Wait until it dries a bit. A minute is enough.
|A little bit of messy, mejo matagal na kasi to'. P27.00 for 10ML|
2. Next, use the OMG in Mojito and do the traditional french nails. I usually do mine vertically, following the grown up nails of mine. One coat is enough since this nail polish is a bit creamy and thick. Wait until it dries, approximately 3 minutes on both hands.
|Caronia, it's been my HG nail polish P30.00|
3. Third, Use any matte and bright nail polish for our flowers.
Simple tip: To come up with cute flowers, use your dotter (if you have one) or a pointed tool like ballpen, toothpick or aspile. Use your dotter of choice, dip it on to the nail polish and make 5 dots on your nails. After doing it on both hands, use a pointed tool again like needle or the pusher (cuticle pusher) and ran it through the dots inward.
Wait for another 2 minutes until it dries.
|P 18.50 pesos only!|
4. The fourth step, use a sparkling or glittering nail polish for our dewy dots. Just do it randomly. Better to use a silver one rather this one. This is too light kasi so you can barely see the dew drops on my nails.
5. And finally, apply your top coat! And voila! You're done with 5 simple steps!
** Remember, you don't need to be a professional to achieve certain nail art designs, all you have to do is a wide imagination and practice. Practice makes permanent! Just keep on practicing.
Hope you like it!
Thanks for reading sweety!
Enjoy the vacation!