Pretty Followers

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Fantastic Monday! : I won Firmoo EyeGlasses!

Now I love MONDAYS! It's just another grateful Monday! Yes guys, isn't it obvious? I am so happy to share to you that I won a pair of eyeglasses from Firmoo.  Monday, why you so good to me?? Last Monday I won amazing prices too (click here) but I haven't got the prices yet. Anyway, I am not actually expecting that I am going to win in Lilpink.info giveaway, because I didn't actually send a lot of entries for more chances of winning. And I am not the official winner, the First winner was not able to reply on Ayah's personal message that's why she decided to choose another winner and fortunately I am the One! OH my love! Thank you so much Ayah! You just don't know how happy I am.

Photo Credits to Lilpink.net
I am the one who will choose what pair of eyeglasses I want.  Meaning to say, any amount, design, or what ever I want. I am planning to get a non-prescription eyeglass (for everyday use lang sana) kaso I remembered that tatay is using reading eyeglasses that he bought at the market for P35, yes very cheap no? Nakakailang bili din siya kasi madali silang masira, since can't afford ang mga expensive prescription glasses at optical shops and that's why I decided to choose a prescription glasses for him because I know he needs it more than I do (which is magiging pamporma ko lang naman) so I think that's the best thing to do. I will let him choose from Firmoo's website.

I am just so happy kasi tatay really need new reading glasses. And to make him happy, I am going to consider him rather than considering my fashion ek-ek.

So, from the bottom of my heart, Thank you so much Ayah! No need to go to an expensive optical shop for tatay. I know it will make him happy and that's because of you and firmoo! Thank you both!


Please visit Ayah's blog here:
 heymiss.info |  
 

P.S
I'll let you know lovelies whenever I received their the eyeglasses na.

Thanking you,
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Quantum Binary Signals

    Get professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone daily.

    Start following our trades today and make up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog