Pretty Followers

Monday, June 18, 2012

The Beauty Junkee's Meet and Greet Teaser!

Hi guys! How's your weekend? Ehem, if you're going to ask me how's mine, it was AWESOME! Why? Because I just met the powerful, beautiful and intelligent blogger behind TheBeautyJunkee's blog, no other than, "Martha Sta.Barbara"!
I might sound O.A now, pero i really really wanted to meet her in person! As in! 

It was her very first Meet and Greet with the avid readers of her blog. Actually, I am not one of the fortunate 10 girls who had been randomly drawn by Ms.Martha, I wasn't included on the post of her announcing the 10 fortunate girls, but then, last Friday, she messaged me saying that one of the girls was backing out, so she gave me the slot of that person and invited me on her Meet and Greet. I was actually surprised! Why? Because the are a lot of girls who wanted to attend the Meet and Greet but it was ME, whom she have chosen! 
Thank you Ms. Martha!

Anyway, I am not going into details as of now on what happened last Saturday. I am just going to share to you some of the pictures. Don't worry, I'll be making a long post for it soon! (kapag di na busy).

Pictures:
The event was held at Studio Snr

We have the Sugar and Spice Buffets

Some of Ms.Martha's beauty secret hehe

The Mystery guest doing the make-over on Keith
I bet you already have the idea if who's the Mystery Guest, one of my favorite blogger too!

And finally, the much awaited picture moment with Ms.Martha!
She's so beautiful! I keep on staring at her face. Flawless. Lovely and Sweet!
She even give me a tight hug! 

with Ms.Martha

Here's Ms.Martha, showing the clutch that will be given away with some goodies inside from the Mystery Guest after the event. So nice!

And that's all for now!

Just wanted to say thank you to Ms.Martha for the wonderful event! 
And to all the girls/bloggers who has been so nice to me!
Thanks for sharing your pictures ate Carmi, Keith, Arra and others!
It was so nice meeting you guys!

xoxo,
JENNY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog