Pretty Followers

Monday, June 4, 2012

Garnier Packaged from Ms.Shen

Hi guys I alreay received my package na from Ms.Shen of Shensaddiction.com. Remember the contest she held last month of April? I was the chosen winner. (Click here to know more)

And here it is!:
SENT THRU LBC!
THE ITEMS ARE WELL PACKAGED.
ANOTHER PLASTIC. HEHE SUPER SECURED AND ITEM KO! 
Cute Plastic Bag, isn't it?

And here's what it contains.

GARNIER MULTI-ACTION SCRUB

GARNIER PURE-ACTIVE ANTI-IMPERFECTIONS COOLING ROLL-ON

CUTE NO?
And that's it. I will be making a separated review about my experience after using this for 2 weeks.

Once again, thank you Ms.Shen!

I bet, this will surely address my acne problems!

Thanks for reading,
JENNY

1 comment:

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog