Pretty Followers

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fleur

Hi lovelies! It's been a month since the last time that I posted here a NOTW. So, to cut the long hiatus, here it is!

On Nails:
Caronia: On the go P27.00 (Used as base)
Klik: Navy Blue P17.00 (flowers)
OMG: Mojito P20+ (Dots)
Rain: Colorless (Top coat)




Too much flash! Still using phone camera here. Sorry :(



Fur from my dog. hihi



I came up with this large blue flowers. I am not in the mood to do a fabulous design that's why I always ended on this kind of nail-art.

I also tried the Water marbling, but err! It didn't work! Some of the nail polishes that I used was already thick and incapable of spreading on water. But I still have hope, that someday I will be able to do the Water Marbling! I will! I will! I will! LOL

So that's it! If you wanted to see other designs, you can check it on the Labels, on the right corner of this blog, labeled "I nailed it".

*I am not professional in making nail-art design, so If you have any criticism, Go! Comment it below coz' I am ready for it! :D

Have a nice day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog