Pretty Followers

Friday, July 20, 2012

Haul: Oxygen Skinny Jeans (Midyear Sale )

Today is Friday! Yehey! We still need to find reasons to enjoy the day tho it is raining hard today!
Anyway, since it's weekend, I am going to share with you my latest haul at Oxygen clothing. 
I heard that they are having their Mid-year Sale (50-70%) on selected items. So when I dropped by at SM Taytay this Tuesday to have my lunch, I saw the P199.00 t-shirts, and I told myself that after I ate lunch, I will head to Oxygen.
And I just did! But instead of buying t-shirts for my brother, I opt to buy these 2 pairs of Skinny Jeans!
And here's what I've got:







Black and Blue high-waisted skinny jeans.

Let us take a deep look on the blue one:

 Cost: P399.00
(Original price P1,199.00)
Where: SM Taytay 
Size: 26 



Description:


I really like how this jeans really hugged legs. Specially on the crotch area, almost all of my jeans are now hugged seat!



I don't know why they put a desription that it was a low waisted jeans tho it's not. It is actually high waisted one.
When worn:
Front view




 I really love how it fits me :) Not too tight nor loose.
Ugly Face!
The side view:

 The backview:


Sorry, the lower parts of my jeans were wet. I took this pictures after work and the rain just extremely poured yesterday before I arrived home.

 The next is the black one.

Cost: P299.00
(Original price P1,099.00)
Where: Oxygen SM Taytay
 Size: 26

 It has two front buttons embellished with letter X.
Back label of the pants with an X embellishment.

 The front view:
 
 
The texture of this skinny jeans is more like of a soft denim, much thicker than the jeggings, it is stretchable too. I was looking for size 25, pero wala na e. Much better na din if I'll settle with sizes 26 now, I noticed that my tummy is getting bulky. I really need an exercise. But how?? How can I jog if it is always raining? (palusot [dot] com). hehe

The Back view:
Yes, sorry for this explicit photo. nyahaha




Side view:
 Talagang inisa isa ko yung stand ng mga Sale na jeans! haha Since wala akong black jeans, I immediately get one and fit it on the fitting room.
So overall, these 2 pairs of jeans cost only P698.00. Would you believe that?

*Thrifty tip*
When you plan to buy new pair of jeans, much better if you will wait for outlet sale, midyear sale, anniversary sale or clearance sale. Or as long as they are having On Sale items. Why? Because since we do not buy jeans too often, so better buy them if they are on sale and you can definitely save money. You can spot half of it's real price or even 70 % off! 

I would definitely buy more jeans at Oxygen soon!
Are you planning to go to mall this weekend, don't forget to drop by at Oxygen outlets / branches! 
They are still having their Mid Year Sale until July 31, 2012!
P199.00 and up pesos for tops and P299.00 and up for bottoms.

For more updates you can like Oxygen's facebook account here.
And follow Oxygen on twitter here.
Have a happy weekend everyone!
Thanks,
JENNY

4 comments:

  1. ikaw na jen ang pinakamagaling mag.hanap ng sale. hahaha. inggit na naman ako. sana cebu ka nalang din naka.tira so we can shop together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, pag lagpas na kasi ng 500 pesos yung SALE namamahalan na ako. Kaya sobrang patient ko talaga sa paghahanap ng sale. Wow, that would be great! Sana Walking distance lang ang Luzon - Visayas para makapagshopping tayong dalaway sis. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.
    My blog ; 100 pure african mango

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need free Instagram Followers and Likes?
    Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog