Pretty Followers

Friday, July 20, 2012

Panda Nails

Here's my NOTW.
I just saw this design at google and I tried to copied it :)

Since I dunno what to do if what combination should I go with my black and white nail polishes, here's my version of Panda nails.

 
I did this lat Friday evening within 10 minutes. lol Kaya yung mga panda di mo malaman ang mukha nila, may sad, malungkot at nakakatakot ang mukha. nyahaha


Here's the nail polishes that I've used:
This included in my weekend haul here.
This sassy nail cost P17.00 only :) And they're long lasting I am on 5th day and still, my nail polished are still looking nice!


Sorry, I am not really in mood taking good shots. :/

I did not use any special brushes, I only used dotter :)
This is how it looks like after a 6 days, my panda nails are still good looking. hehe





And that's it!
Happy weekend!

JENNY

1 comment:

  1. That's so cute! Ang galing, you did it well and clean :D

    I want to do this too :D

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog