Pretty Followers

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Water Marbling

To complete the week, here's another NOTD of mine.
This has been my third time on trying to do the water marbling.
And I actually failed again, but somehow it looks better than the second one.

So here it is:

 Pictures were taken just after the water marbling, I haven't cleaned it yet.
 On my left hand, I almost perfect my nails.
 Except on my pointing finger.(tama ba term ko?)
 I like the effect of green and black :)


 And here's the gross part, yes because of laziness, I came up with such result like this:
 My right hand. Seems like everything was a mess.

I just used cheap nail polishes to achieve this design and they are such follows:
- Sassy Nail Polish in Lime Green P17.00
- Sassy Nail Polish in Black P17.00
- Sassy Nail Polish inWhite P17.00
- Balck Radiance Gold (Free)

And here's how it looks like after 3 days. Still looking good.







I tried to make a video tutorial for this pero It ain't successful though. I still don't have the courage to do it.lol So much better if you'll watch the video below on how to do this thing :)
 Here is one of the most viewed water marbling tutorial on youtube.
So have fun!
Love, JENNY

2 comments:

  1. I like the final result! Reminds me of a camouflage pattern :)

    I find water marbling difficult and messy! haha. I gave up trying water marbling because i always end up with messy fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super like!! i've been experimenting with nail art gradations, but when i saw this i want to try it asap :)

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog