Pretty Followers

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Review: Watson's Lipbalm in BlueBerry

Cost: P35.00 (on sale originally at P49.00)
Where: Watson's outlets
Status: A must have!
Rainy season means dry lips. So I tried this affordable lip balm from Watson's that I bought from this haul.




I thought the product is not tinted as it may seem, but when I scoop some products and put it on my lips, whoa! Nangitim lalo si nguso! haha 

 I use this synthetic brush that i bought from a book store for only P20+ in applying the lipbalm.

And yes, here's the before and after photos:
 without flash
with flash (nude lips)

with Watson's lipbalm:



Pero it's tolerable naman, if you apply lipstick over it, magshoshow pa rin yung color ng lipstick mo tho it may change a little bit.


I tried using this before I go to bed, and see if it will keep my lips moisturize, and. . . . . 
YES! It moisturize my lips! You can now take off those dead skin cells on your lips without pain.

So should I recommend this to you girls? 
Yes Definitely.!!
It does not have any weird smell or taste like soap or whatsoever. 
But much better if you pick the one in Strawberry.

The only con's on this product is that, if you have long nails like me, it would be hard for you to get the products in it, so better grab a lip brush :)

That's all!
xoxo,
JENNY


1 comment:

  1. I do think I'll try the strawberry one instead. Ayoko na mag.kulay blue lips ko. hehehe. youtuber maricarljanah also uses the strawberry version too

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog