Long weekend is here!
High five for another holiday this coming Monday!
To make your weekend complete, I have here another NOTW for you!
So if you are planning to have your nails done tomorrow, here's something that you can play with.
This is a very simple nail art design. But the rhinestone will surely make it fabulous and gorgeous, isn't it?
Wanted to try this too, here's what you need:
- Any black nail polish
- White nail polish
- Dotter or any tools with pointed tip
- Few pieces of rhinestones
How to do this:
- First, prep your nails.
- Next, create a french tip in a V-shape using the black nail polish.
- Reapply the black polish if needed.
- Wait for 2- 5 minutes until it dries.
- Create some dots at the edge of the V-shape french tips.
- Second to the last, put the rhinestone at the center of your nail tip where the V-shape meets.
- You can use your colorless or top coat to adhere the rhinestone on your nails.
- Then lastly, apply top coat (2 coats)!
And VOILA! You now have expensive looking nails! The rhinestones really make a difference no?
This was taken way back 2010. Hehe I cheated you guys. I only wear a simple and plain nail polish as of the moment, so I share this with you instead.
And here's something to complete your nails, for you toenails:
It may look gross to you, I used to have long nails on my toes, but now I don't, I find it hard to wear pumps or close shoes when I have long nails on my toes.
And there you have it!
Thanks for dropping by!
Hope you will enjoy the long weekend!
|Spoiler: I found a better way on how to lessen the dryness of excel lip cream.|