Pretty Followers

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Weekend Haul: Watson's Goodies!

As you all know I really love visiting Watson's during paydays!
So here's my latest haul at Watson's when I visited it yesterday.


Since I'm on a tight budget I only bought the things that I really need.


Some for personaly hygiene.


Nivea Deo Energy Fresh P80.00
Prescribe Alcogel P29.00
Med Guard Floss P39.00 (On sale)


Cotton for the face and down there. lol
Purity Cotton P28.00
Sisters Slim Pads P21.00 


Sassy Nail Polish P17.50
Nivea Fruity Lipbalm in Guava P42.00 (on sale)
Paganini Wide tooth comb P34.75
Glam Works  Hair Dye color in Medium Brown P49.00 (for mom, will post a review too)


And some hair accessories from a department store.
Headbands P10/each
Hair Pins P15.00


Total Cost: P375.00 only.

How bout you guys, did you buy something yesterday?

Love,
JENNY

2 comments:

  1. Ang hilig mo magshopping sa watsons sis! Regular basis? Hehe. How's your sassy nail polish? color looks nice! NOTD please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the Glam Works hair dye color?

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog