Pretty Followers

Monday, February 18, 2013

I will be back soon . . . . .

Its been two months since the last time that I updated my blog. Na stucked na ako sa "I have a crush on" post ko. Sorry guys for not posting anything on my blog. I am not that busy but I find myself not so interested in blogging because of not having a camera. You know how important a camera is to every blogger. I know I can post random topics even without a picture but I think, it will be more entertaining and informative if there are pictures on my posts.

I miss blogging. I have tried several products lately but wasn't able to share with you how effective they are. I miss replying on each of your comments. I miss my blogger friends.

I just wanted to say thank you to those who message me that they miss me and my post. Don't worry loves, I will be back. I just need the right motivation and a new camera. I've been telling you since December that I will be having a new camera, but dang! "Mahirap ang buhay" that's why I need to buy first the more important things. But I promise I will be back.

During my 2 months of not posting anything, I have the chance to try a lot of products and I am very excited to share it with you soon. I am very happy now that I found the products which suited my skin type and I am proud to say that I have "less-acne" and "less-oily" face.
I am still active though on my facebook and twitter account. I also watch tons of makeup tutorials and planning to make my very own tutorials too once I have my camera. I hope you guys will still support me when I come back.

As of now, I just wanted to say Thank you to those who keep on supporting me! I love you guys.

7 comments:

  1. for the mean time, you can still blog posts even w/o pictures like quotes! we'd be very glad w/ that. God bless! :)

    lavinajampit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read so many articles or reviews on the topic
    of the blogger lovers but this article is truly a pleasant piece of writing, keep it up.


    my web-site :: discount oakley sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very shortly this site will be famous among all blogging users, due to it's fastidious articles

    Feel free to visit my site: Fake Oakleys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear!
    Please do checkout my Firmoo Glasses/voucher giveaway:
    http://carlacee.blogspot.com/2013/02/firmoo-international-giveaway.html
    Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will await for your return!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ever wanted to get free Google+ Circles?
    Did you know you can get these ON AUTOPILOT AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Discover How You Can Master Your Habits And Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind To Get Any Result You Want In Your Personal Growing and Fulfillment!

    Introducing... Procrastinating Your Procrastination!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog