Pretty Followers

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Should I come back?


When you save, you have something to spend. Yes, that's what I did for the past 3 months. And I am happy to say that finally, I have my new camera for my blog. I know this worth not that much but I am very proud of myself that I can buy gadgets now that came from my hard earned money.

I already told ya guys that I need to stop buying things which I don't really need so I can buy a new android phone and new camera. Last year I finally had my braces last October, and got my new cheap android phone last December.

And now, after 3 months, I have my new compact digital camera that I can use again for my blog. Saving money is really worth it!

But I am still thinking if I should pursue blogging. Are you guys going to read my new posts? Hmmm. . Should I continue this thing? I just wanted to hear your thoughts :)

6 comments:

  1. naman sis! <3 balik balik din!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not? Sayang you already have the camera. And parang mas madami akong nababasang blogs ngayon reviewing high-end products. Aside from Beauty on a Shoestring Budget, your blog comes to mind when I need my drugstore fix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your reason for buying a digital camera is to take good shots of products you want to review so what's the use of the camera if you won't come back? :) Congrats on your new phone and cam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ate :) okay lang naman mawala paminsan minsan tulad ko :D hahaha. wala na rin kasi ako mareview na product. Pero ate miss kita. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you girls for the encouragement. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone every day.

    Start following our signals NOW and gain up to 270% a day.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog