Pretty Followers

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

March + April Hauls

Hello guys, I noticed I haven't posted any haul for the long time, so I decided to post my haul for the last 2 months.

These are the things that I bought last March, which some were on sale:

Garnier Pure Active Facial Wash P150.00 (b1t1)
Garnier Light Whitening Lotion P169.00 (b1t1)
Swish Mouthwash P24.00 (on sale)

These are the things that I bought yesterday:

 I'm out of lotion, since I already emptied the two bottles of Garnier Lotions so I go back with my all time favorite Nivea.
Nivea Whitening Cell Repair P199.00
Nivea Whitening Deodorant P
46.00

Since I am having a super duper weird skin breakout, I decided to use MaxiPeel Exfoliant which is the only thing that can make my acne disappear. (I will document my experience in using this soon)
C.Y Gabriel Papaya Soap P38.00
MaxiPeel Exfoliant Cream P53.00 (3 packs)
Maxi Peel Exfoliant Solution P60+

Since I use exfoliant solution I need sunblock and mild soap.
MaxiPeel Sunblock P47.00penshoppe
Dove Pink Bar Soap P24.00


Ugh, I really wanted to try the Oh My George perfume, but watson's doesn't have it pa, (bench outlet have it) so I decided to buy this Penshoppe body spray.
Penshoppe Body Spray in Fuchsia P85.00

I'm done with my Close-up White, so I switch back to Colgate Optic white, and hopefully I can review this one.
Colgate Optic White P52.00

And some nail polishes from Sassy P20.00 Each (NOTD soon)

And that's it.

Thanks for dropping by!

Don't forget to check my Online Store, we offer super affordable drugstore makeup here :

4 comments:

  1. Nice haul! Love that there's a lot of local brands there. If you haven't tried maxipeel exfoliant cream before, I hope you like it as much as I did. Dati I snob maxipeel, pero it's one of my favorite brands lalo na kapag super dami konb break outs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again hindi uli ako makarelate unless may binili kang Master LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rae: Yeah, I've been using the cream whenever I don't want to use the solution, it's not that harsh kasi unlike the solution. But they are both effective!

    @Glen : Hi Glenn! Hehe, actually bumili na ako non before, at ginamit ko rin sya, Effective, lalo na yung parang clay :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always been a fan of both Nivea Whitening Cell Repair & Nivea Whitening Deodorant! these products never failed to offer me satisfactory results :)

    lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog