Pretty Followers

Monday, October 7, 2013

OMG : Atlantis

Woah, finally another nail post.
Just wanted to share with you my current favorite cheap nail polish from OMG.
I bought 5 nail polishes the last time I went to Trinoma. 
I was really happy that time, seeing these nail polishes. It only costs P17.75 at Trinoma! 
(it cost P20.00 here in Rizal,unfair di ba?)
I really love its opacity. The color is very suitable from fair to morena skin like me.

Just top it with a great top coat to lengthen it's life :)



Oh yeah, it is called "Atlantis".

If you are planning to have your nails done this weekend, try this one!

Thanks and have a great week lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog