Pretty Followers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Review - EB Evera Brown Eye Pencil

Dahil sinipag ako, okay gawa ulit ng post. So here's the short review about the Ever Bilena Brown Pencil that i bought in my Thrifty Cart Part 2. Pasok sa budget ito mga sis since P45.00 lang sya, I'm almost out of brown pencil na kasi and i heard a lot of good reviews about ever bilena pencils just like what Ms. Noe and Ms. Jes using (Thou gamit nila ang isa pang line ng EB pero if im not mistaken they both using the same pencil). I usually use this for filling my brows specially ngayong may poknat ang kilay ko (ano ba sa english ang poknat? hahaha). I opted brown instead of black since it gives me a more lighter look while the black can really make you look mataray. So here's the swatch. 

So far okay naman sya :) good din gamitin for your waterline if you want the everyday look.
How bout you ladies? What do you use to groom and fill your brows?

- Jenny -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog