Pretty Followers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

OOTD 5: SWEET BROWN

                
Hi there, here's another OOTD of mine.The top that I am wearing here is from my friend's online shop. Gonna try to make a separated post for that and share to you what I've got when I visited her house. So this is 1 of the 7 tops that I've got. I wore this during the office hours with jeans and a pair of chunky heels, then I just change the bottom at night, wherein we will be going to our Christian Meeting. Lots of my friends and even my aunt really love the combination that I did. I just tucked the chiffon top in to the skirt and tie the ribbon on to the smallest part of my hips.
                         
Top: Shapes 
P400Skirt: Gift
Shoes: Ferretti P399




That's all for today!
xoxo,
JENNY

1 comment:

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog