Pretty Followers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Weekend Haul: Watsons Goodies baby + Chelsea Brown Flats!


Hi sweeties! How's your weekend? Just to keep this blog updated I am going to share to you my weekend haul. I only have 1000bukcs to spent. So I need to look for a very cheap flats (I really wanted to buy one, I am tired of walking on heels almost everydaY!) and a satchel bag. But, wasn't able to buy the satchel bag online cause of my brother, he accompanied me on SM, ayon napagastos sa kanya. Haha. So here's what I've got:

Sure aid Mouthwash P 45.00 (from P99.00)
Pure Beauty Cleansing Water P36.00 (On sale)
Deep Actin Shine control MoisturizerP36.00 (On sale)
Vaseline UV Lightening w/ free Total moisture P154.00
Maxi Peel No. 1 P32.00
Nivea Dry Comfort Deo P73.00
Shine Control Papers P18.00 (On sale)
Garnier Light Complete Cream P14.00
WWW Plastic Wayfarer P99.00

And hey! Don't judge this products because of their cheap price, I bet you, it works! Specially the Deep Control Mattifying moisturizer? HG! You should try it on your own! (I sounds O.A).

I GOT THESE CUTE FLATS FROM 699.75 TO P350.00!



LOVE THE SHINY BUCKLES

OH SO COMFORTABLE TALAGA PAG FLATS.



WWW PLASTIC WAYFARER
 Hehe, I have these wayfarer too, so cute. Got it for only 99 pesos! Sobrang init pag nagpupunta ko ng Makati habang nakaakay sa fx, atabi ni Manong driver, I really need ta shade.


IT COMES WITH DIFFERENT COLORS, THEY ALSO HAVE THE PRINTED FRAMES
Nevermind the face, at least it balances my round and big peslat!


And there you go, How bout you? Did you find some goodies last weekend? Lemme hear it through your comments.

That's all folks!
MMTT (Short for mwuah mwuah tsup tsup)
JENNY

2 comments:

  1. i only go for Chelsea for my feet. be it sandals, heeled shoes or flats. simply stylish. :) btw, i nominated you! please check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like my flats indeed! Nice shiny buckles. Hihi. Mine isn't very shiny.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog