Pretty Followers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Scarlet

EVER BILENA IN SCARLET P 130.00
Are you having a good one today? Or are you hating the temperature we have today? Aw, sobrang init no?
Anyways, here's my review on Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in SCARLET.
I bought this from my weekend haul here --> SM Dept. store haul

I am very curious about the Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick, a lot of girls says that it is good but some says that it is freaking drying on lips. So I have to try it to know the real deal.
Since, I don't have a really red lipstick (Nyx in Rose is frosted & not bright red for me) that's why I was planning to buy the Nyx in Electra or Eros, but it's hard for me to purchased that, so I opted for this EB ML in Scarlet.

So here it goes, this is how it looks like, it is in a black packaging (matte din ang tube).


The color of the lipstick and the sample color outside (I don't know the term for that one, yung sample color nya sa labas) looks fairly the same.

It is in bright red with orange undertone (sana tama yung description ko hehe).  

ARM SWATCHES WITHOUT FLASH

W/O FLASH. YES IT IS DEFINITELY MATTE!


ON MY LIPS. with Flash

  Brightness may also depend on how pigmented or light your lips are. I have a pigmented lips, a bit darker so you'll see that I have to apply 2-3 layers to make the lipstick stands out. I used lipbalm underneat (Maybelline Colorbloom) to prevent the dryness.


HIGH POINTS:
              •  Definitely Matte!
              •  Wearable Red
              •  Budget - friendly for a kuripot like me :D P130.00
              •  Long lasting (after 5 hours, meron pa din sya)
              •  No weird smell
              • Suits on morena or pale skin

LOW POINTS:
Chapped Lips (So don't forget to apply lipbalm underneath, one layer is enough)
Minimal Stained (When you eat of course)
Fading Label (Tanggal agad yun Ever Bilena sa tube ng lippy)

And there you go. I hope this post help you to decide whether you try the EB in Scarlet. I am rating this 8/10. I am actually wearing this today!  Together with the Red Wayfarer :D
Have a nice day!
Thanks for reading!

MMTT,
JENNY

3 comments:

  1. hahaha..famas talga?.. ganun nga rin yung iba hindi makapag comment.. so bad :( but I just fix it. hopefully mag tuloy tuloy na. and yes!! chelsea girl ako,! sa kanila lang may nagfifit na shoes/sandals sakin.. ang liit kasi ng paa ko :).. anyway! you are welcome jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW i lobe your blog. pareho tayo mahilig samura and tamang Don't judge a product by it's cheap price! Love your good finds dear! let's be conected ok? ^_^ I will be happy seeing you in blog too :))

    http://www.lightbubblepop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love Scarlet from Ever Bilena. I always have a variety of shades of lipsticks in my kikay kit, but I am never wirthout the Scarlet matte lipstick. It's amazing what difference it can make to your entire look.

    Btw, I love your blog here. If you would be interested in following each other, just let me know dear :)

    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog