Pretty Followers

Friday, August 10, 2012

Braided Pink Tips

Happy weekend guys! I hope you are all safe.
 Here is another NOTD of mine, this was actually taken last 2010, I just downloaded this from my fb account       and share it with you since I am not finished yet on my review about Colour Collection Mineral\ Eyeshadow.
.
I just made a side french tip and put a braided design on it.



.

.
If you wanted to know how to came up with the Braided design I have a separated tutorial on how to do this 
.
I also created the same design on my toenails :).

.
And there you have it! Let me know guys if you decided to make this design too!.
Have a good weekend! Keep safe!..
.
And yes, I just reached yesterday the most number of views in a day and its because of you! Thank you for reading my Post about "Do I really need makeup?".
You girls are all awesome! Arra, Iya, Tintin, Michelle, Keith, Vidah, and to everyone who read it.
 Thank you very much, l\ove you guys!
.
Thanks for dropping by!.
JENNY

3 comments:

  1. No biggie Jen! hehehe. gaganda ng nails mo grabe frustration ko ang mahabang nails kaso daling maputol sakin

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog