Pretty Followers

Friday, September 28, 2012

4th, 5th & 6th Part of My Face Care Routine

Here's is the 4th, 5th and last part of my Face Care Routine, since I already made a review about the two products, I am just going to state below if it is effective or not, but if you wanted to know more, you can click on it's title for a depth review.

So the 4th part of my FCR is applying a pimple fighter product. I have extremely acne prone skin, so even if it is not my PMS period, I usually suffer from having pimples in different area of my face. To prevent it I use this amazing product from Garnier.


Garnier Pure Active Anti-Imperfections Cooling Roll on with Salicylic Acid. I already made a review about this product last June and I must say that this helps me to prevent acne. Thou it might sting at first, but pain is tolerable naman. Within 2-3 days, it dries the pimples. Indeed, this is such a great product! This is matipid din since I am using this for 5 months now, and I still have 5% product remaining.

Thou I have oily skin, using facial foam, toner and applying salycilic acid might remove the precious oil on my face making it too dry. So I need to apply a good moisturizer with whitening formula to lighten up my acne scars while I am sleeping. What I am using? I use Eanvie Whitening Spot that I've got from Ms.Liz' gift.

Anyway, here's a few info about Eanvie:

Photo credits to : http://www.eanvie.com.ph
http://www.eanvie.com.ph
I don't have any idea if how much it would cost, but I think you can see this at Watson's.
It is 40 ML.
The bottle is made up of thick glass.

T_T, okay okay it's written in Korean I forgot to take picture of the box, english yata yung description dun.
It comes with a pump, so you have the control on the amount of product and it is also very hygienic.

Without flash

With flash
It has a milky / serum like consistency with a scent similar to Etude House Moist Full facial mask.

When applied on skin.

See, it looks like you applied water on your skin lang.
A little goes a long way.
It has a semi cooling effect when applied on your skin.
It sinks on my skin after 1-2 minutes without shiny or oily finish.
It may sting a bit also, specially if you have broken skin but again, pain is tolerable.
Bare face, hello acne marks and big pores!

With Eanvie

When spread

With flash.


What I like about this product is that, when I wake up in the morning, my face looks softer and well moisturized but without oiliness or whatsoever. Parang I don't want to wash nga my face para supple pa rin yung skin. hehe

Pretty Thing:
- I love its scent
- Has cooling effect
- It comes with a pump
- A little goes a long way
- It acts as a good moisturizer
- Cute and elegant packaging
- With whitening formula to help brighten up acne scars


Ugly Truth:
- It sting if you have broken skin
- Whitening effect may vary, you really have to use it religiously

Recommendation :
Yes, I do. If you are into Korean products, you can definitely try this one. I really like the fact that it does not break me out. I am not using Maxi Peel for a long period of time now (2-3 months) and I can say that it somehow help to lighten up my acne scars. I am currently having a big break out now :| dahil malapit na magkatapusan, malapit ng dumalaw ang mga hapon. And also I really love the packaging of the product, it's so hygienic and you have a complete control on the amount of the product that you are going to apply.




And for the last product, I use Myra - E Daily Sun Protect Moisturizer in the morning though I am not using this when ever I use a liquid foundation, cause it tends to make my face oily (big time!), at baka maging source na ko ng langis sa mga susunod na taon, I just usually use this during weekend specially kapag lalabas ako ng bahay, or kapag nasa bahay ako. It's lightweight naman pero it makes your face a little bit sweaty lalo na kung di aircon ang bahay nyo tulad namen. But nonetheless, for 49-pesos moisturizer, I can't ask for more.


 
And that's it! Thank you guys for reading my whole posts of my Face Care Routine! I'll make a new DIY post on Sunday so stay tuned and hope all of us will enjoy the weekend!

Take care,

5 comments:

  1. na-intrigue naman ako dun sa Eanvie~ kailangan ko din nyan, need to search kung saan may avail..~ thanks for sharing ah ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Garnier one is a HG product for me! Oh my gosh, not only it zaps zits, it lightens zit scars too.

    Is the Eanvie whitening spot available here in the Philippines?

    xoxo,

    Iya
    http://youtube.com/missplpify
    http://missplpify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nakakainggit moisturizer mo sis. I want to try it. Pero I bet mahal! Just looking at the packaging plus the fact that it's in Korean, I doubt if I can afford it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been hearing quite a buzs about eanvie earlier this year but have not gotten to try it at all. judging by the looks of your photo, it looks pretty effective :D im starting to consider trying it out

    ReplyDelete
  5. true! I also like the cooling effect of it! yay! :)

    lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog