Hi guys! How's the first day of your week? Sorry for being MIA for almost 3 days. Been a little bit busy and lazy to make a blog post. Well anyway, nagleave ako sa work today, knowing na makakagawa ako ng maraming posts pero I ended up cleaning our room. Whew.
Anyways, here are the products that I am currently using for my face care routine, thou I am still searching for new products that will address my skin problems, but these current products that I am using is quite nice naman.
I am using these super affordable products. I will make a separated post if they are effective or not. Meantime, here it is:
|Left To Right:|
Pure Beauty Cleansing Liquid, Pond's Withening Deep facial foam, Eskinol withening otner, Garnier Cooling Roll-on, Eanvie Whitening Spot & MYra-E Daily Moisturizer
(I arrange it the way na ginagamit ko sila, it means I started with the pure beauty and ends with the Myra E moisturizer).
I will also make a separated review on the products that I haven't reviewed yet.
1. Removing Makeup : So first, is the Pure Beauty Cleansing Liquid (P99.00) - This is my second bottle from this brand (the first is the watery one) and I use this as makeup remover ever since that I bought it from this haul. It is actually oil based and a bit sticky thou. (will post a depth review soon).
2. Facial Foam : After I remove my makeup with the PB Cleansing Liquid, I wash my face with Pond's Flawless White Deep Whitening Facial Foam (P200) that I've got for free. I am happy because it does not break me out. I will also make a separated review about this soon.
3. Cleanser : We all know that washing our face is not enough to remove all the dirt on our face, so I always make it sure to apply toner after. I am currently using Eskinol Classic white facial deep cleanser (P32.00). I am sharing this with mom, since eskinol has been her longest friend and the good news is, it is mild on our skin and very affordable!
4. Pimple Fighter : After toning my face, I am pretty sure that my face is already clean and it is the best time to apply a Pimple Fighter product such as vfvefvsfdwxs Garnier Cooling Roll-on (P199.00) that I've got for free too! This is one of my HG product. It is really effective on preventing pimples! This is very matipid din, I am using this for more than 5 months na.
5. Moisturizing : So after letting the Garnier to dry up, I wanted to moisturize naman my skin. Thou I have oily skin, I still moistuirize it during bed time. So I apply this Eanvie Whitening Spot Serum (around 500?) which I got also for free. Will make a review very very soon!
6. Moisturizer w/ SPF : Last but not the least is the Myra-E Daily Sun Protect (P40+). But I use this during morning after I take a bath. It protects my skin since it has SPF15 but without the sticky feeling.
So total cost is P1069.00
But technically I only spend P170.00, for the Pure beauty, Eskinol and Mayra e, since I got the rest for free.
You might notice that I am not into expensive product no? Well, siguro if I'll have more money then I'll go for those expensive ones like Kiehls, pero waley e eto lang carry ng budget.
How bout you, what's your current face care routine?
Thanks for reading!