Pretty Followers

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Weekend Haul: Lissa Kahayon stuff + Watson's goodies

Happy Saturday guys!
I hope you did enjoy this day!
Me, I really enjoyed it, I spent it very wisely :)

Anyway's just like what I mentioned on my previous haul, I'm going to post the stuff that I bought from Ms.Lissa Kahayon last time I went to Etc Fashion Flea Market.



 The items aren't actually from Forever 21, it was just the plastic. lols

A dress and bangles.

 It was love at first sight when I saw this dress. But I thought it was a blouse so I decided to buy this for my mom. I really like it's color and the cloth's texture.


 The dress is only P180.00 (preloved)

Six pieces bangle.


And this cute bangles is only P20.00

I saw a lot of accessories, makeup and clothes at Ms.Lissa's stall, too bad I am really on a tight budget that time :( So these are the only thing that I bought.

Well mom loves it, and actually I wanted to wear the dress too!

And here's my small haul from Watson's:

Fitness Blotting Paper P39.00
Jagger Toothbrush P39.00
ELF Bronzing Powder P 129.75


 This is my first time to have a bronzing powder! Will post a review soon! 
Stay tuned!


Fitness Blotting papaer (100 sheets)

Jagger Toothbrush (really like this one!)

And that's it!
Goodnight!

Love,
JENNY

3 comments:

  1. Great new Stuff! Love the Bangles :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. sis I'm looking forward to your review sa elf bronzer..I wanted to buy a highlighter from ELF kasi. And I asked the saleslady kung meron ba sila nun. And she pointed out the bronzer.. And I said, "I don't think highlighter yan, nakalagay nga bronzer eh".. But she said that it can also be used as highlighter... and I find that wierd kasi nga dba parang opposite ang purpose ng bronzer and highlighter.. so I backed out.. hahaha. :) Pero I still want to buy one.. So request lang ako sis, can you evaluate it to see kung pede ba xa maging highlighter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quantum Binary Signals

    Get professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone daily.

    Start following our signals right now and gain up to 270% daily.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment will surely make my day. Thanks for dropping by!

What do you want to see in my very first Giveaway?

Search This Blog